Jumat, 19 September 2014

DRAFT OF INTRODUCTION OTHERS

In the morning…
When students start the lesson, the new exchange student named Rio came to the class.

April                : Hey, you’re Rio, right?
Rio                  : Yeah, right! Do you still remember me?
April                : Of course, I still remember you.
Rio                  : So do I, I will never forget you.
April                : Okay then, I will introduce you to the class.
Rio                  : Ah, thank you so much, April.
April                : Hello my friends!
                          He is Rio. He is from Japan and He is 18 years old now.
I know him because he is my deskmate when I study in Japan last year.
Now, he studies in Anan University with Kinect Engineering as his  specialty.
He has a sister and a brother. He likes “Indomie Goreng” so much. He also likes Soto Ayam, Sate and Gado-Gado.
Rio                : Haha, she is right! Thank you, April. Start from today, I will study here with you all until next month. Nice to meet you, guys. I hope we can be a good friend.
Students        : Nice to meet you too, Rio.


7 komentar:

  1. that's pretty impressive, i don't think there's error in your conversation....

    BalasHapus
  2. okay that's great.. lets make the comic.. :D

    BalasHapus
  3. perfect, you pass... i'm waiting this comic version....

    BalasHapus